3/28/08 Great news!!! My refinancing of the house and the other mortgage is OK'd. When Jaimie Cook, was talking to Kenn one time last week, she said it looked like he had tears in his eyes. It was great to hear this response. When I met Esther and her family there Sat., Kenn wanted to sleep a lot of the time. But when I put the message on by Pastor Maiden about faith, he opened his eyes and was listening. Sat. night Esther and her family went to church with me and then we went to Laredo's to eat. I don't think I've been to Laredo's over 2-3 years. I don't like going out to eat by myself so it was nice to have them go with. Mason was such a good boy. They stayed over night here. I made a ham dinner for all the kids on Easter. Even Jenny was here before she had to leave for work. I hid plastic eggs filled with candy and stickers around the living room in the morning before I left for church. Kaili and Mason enjoyed looking for them. It was a very laid back day. Esther and her family left between 3-4p.m. to visit a friend in Mauston, to see her new baby before going home. Kaili has stayed here Sun., Mon., and Wed. night of this week. She told me again she wants to move in here with us. Shawn is working for his uncle doing carpentry work. His work has not called him back because they don't have work for him yet. Wed. afternoon, I talked with Pastor Maiden, and I had all kinds of questions for him. He feels that he has been put in my life to be accountable to now because God is allowing a human to be there for me to voice my questions to, get answers, and to get encouragement and to pray for me when I'm having a crappy day. He said that I need to be around people that can encourage me big time. He explained that for 3 years he feels that I've been in the faith mode and that's how I've been able to withstand everything. When I get overwhelmed with things, he said that is my flesh taking over or my carnal self. He said God has kept me so protected to be able to handle it all. He pointed out how I've become a self-made woman because of all the things I've had to do. I recorded the talk so I can listen to it when I need to. He said it was deep and amazing how God has been sustaining me and keeping me. He's amazed how much God has taught me in just the last 3 years. He also told me that he feels that God connected me up with him because he's in the faith mode too and crazy enough to know that God can have Kenn walking and talking. He said we just need to believe and stand on it. He feels that I should check in with him at least once a week either by phone or get together to see how I'm doing. Even if it's just 15 minutes he said. Last night I was talking to Tina, an instructor at the dance studio, after group dance class. We were talking about how far another student has come and she proceeded to say I've come a long ways too. She also said how I'm more graceful when I walk, how when she dances with me and leads me in a step I don't know, I just follow her. She also told me that a new student said she enjoyed having me talk to her on her first time at a dance party Fri. night. She also told me I've changed. She said she hasn't seen the goofy side that I have when I'm around my grandkids. No, I'm not going to Appleton this weekend to watch the dance competition because I feel I need to be careful right now with what I spend. I'm planning to leave next Thurs. morning for Green Bay and then come back Sun. evening. That's if everything works out as planned. Maybe Kaili will go too. Thank you so much for the comments posted. I love reading them. It helps to make me feel connected to others out there. Thank you so much for holding me and the family up in prayer and not forgetting us. Carol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home