Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Friday, May 02, 2008

5/2/08 Another new month. Where's the time going?? I visited Kenn last Sat. afternoon. I cut his hair and trimmed his mustache. I was talking to him a lot and he was very alert. He was frowning at me and moving his tongue as though he might be trying to make words. He even seemed to be looking for me some when I would walk out of his sight. He was looking at me very intently when I was talking to him. On Sat. before I left to go visit Kenn, I stopped at the Family Bookstore. I bought 2 CD's. One is called "When Women Pray" by the Women of Faith. The other one is called, "For the Bride," by Terry Macalmon. They are both so anointed that I love them and play them a lot. I felt I was to leave the Women of Faith CD with a nurse there and she loves it. I am to get these 2 CD's to give to some people. I also bought 2 books to read, one called, "Extraordinary Faith" by Sheila Walsh and "The Confident Woman," by Joyce Meyer. These are excellent books to read and learn from. I've done a lot of underlining in the books as I'm reading something that jumps out at me. It's hard to put these books down.
There is a 1 day dance competition in Waunakee, on Sat. June 14. I am doing a dance routine with Charlie from the dance studio. If anyone would like to attend, if they are free that Sat. they are welcome. I'm getting so excited about doing a dance competition again. There will be more information coming when I find out more.
Here's a reflection of my Christian life and my walk of faith as I've experienced it in the last 3 years. I started out well, I've faltered, I've almost turned around--but I don't want to, for where else would I go?? So I take one more step, just one more little step even though the journey is almost too much for me at times--ALMOST. In the book by Sheila Walsh she explains why I'm able to keep going through this faith walk since the accident and why so many of you are so amazed. There's a gift of grace and faith that God gives the person in the midst of the trial that He does not give to those who watch. We look on and wonder how it's possible that they still keep on walking, what we can't see is that God is upholding them from within. If you only knew how true this is. WOW!!! Praise God. Be blessed and encouraged.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Carol. What time and where in Waunakee is your dance performance on June 14? I would like to attend if I can.

    :>) Marianne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home