Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wed. April 2, 2008

4/2/08 It's hard to believe we've finished 3 months of the new year already. I'm so blessed. I took the daycare kids out for a walk this morning and it was beautiful out. The sun was shining, sky was blue and the birds were singing beautiful songs. I thanked God that I could walk, talk and see the beauty around me. Some aren't able to. We tend to take things like this so for granted. God is so good. It was great to hear that Kenn had some visitors on Sun. afternoon. Dave called me and told me that when he walked out of Kenn's vision he was looking around for Dave, so Dave went back into Kenn's vision so he could see him when he was talking. He was alert and listening to Jaimie, Dean, and Dave pray and talking to him. On Sat. afternoon, I was there most of the afternoon and he wanted to sleep some of it. I was picking on him to see what he would respond to. I pinched him a little and he brought his left arm up towards his chest some. Sometimes he would frown at me and have the look as if to say, just stop picking on me, lady. I told him to talk to me and let's go walking. Last night I attended what is called a "Faith Training Session." The message was on the Call. It was dynamic. The anointing of the spirit was strong in the room. I felt the electricity of the spirit coursing through me different times and it was strong. Not sure how many of you are familiar with it. I also got up and gave a short testimony of what God has been doing in the last 3 years. One lady told me afterwards that when I was saying I knew, I knew, that I knew deep down inside that Kenn will be walking and talking, she had a vision of him walking. She told me she knew the first time she saw me that we connected and now she knew why. She gave me her number and told me to call. She wants to talk to me more in depth, which is great. I am SO BLESSED, it's unbelievable. God is so good. I talked to the nurse Barb, the other night to see how Kenn was doing and she would like me to give her a call the next Wed. I'm in to visit Kenn and we can go for lunch because that's her day off. I'm glad God is using me in the nurses lives too. To think that there's people reading this in other countries boggles my mind. God hasn't just kept it locally but it's internationally. How awesome is that?? My car is running great now and so tomorrow I'm planning to leave for Green Bay and Sturgeon Bay until Sun. afternoon. I will stop to visit Kenn for awhile tomorrow morning and then again on Sun. late afternoon, early evening. Kenn also has a doctor's appointment on the 14 to get his pump refilled, so I will be meeting him at the doctor's. No storming or seizures for Kenn for many months now. Praise God. Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home