4/17/08 God is so great. He has me on such an interesting journey and it's so unique. It's amazing. I am so out of my comfort zone. I feel like I've had a complete makeover done on me, on the inside as well as the outside. I feel so alive and can handle anything that gets thrown my way. I just feel like look out, I can conquer anything. I visited Kenn Sun. afternoon and he's doing so well. He's holding his own. I called Pastor Erick on Mon. morning to see if he was interested in meeting Kenn. He didn't think he could. Lo, and behold he called me when we were waiting for Kenn to go into the examining room to get his pump refilled. He had finished early at the hospital and was trying to find the clinic. He had a hard time finding it. He had a small voice telling him to forget it because Kenn was already gone but he just kept pressing in to get there. He made it. He told me he knew it was a God ordained thing when the small voice was telling him to forget it. He met Kenn and he prayed for him. He felt him relax shortly after he put his hand on his face. Then they had to take Kenn back to Juneau. After they left I was able to talk to Pastor. I was on cloud nine the rest of the day because God had worked it out for Pastor to show up. Pastor had told me awhile back that I would be calling him and telling him it was time for him to go pray for Kenn. I figured it would be going to Juneau not the doctor's office. But that's so like God to do it different than what I expected. Tue. night I went to hear Tom Stammen on the southwest side of Madison. I saw 2 people from the fellowship we used to attend. They couldn't believe how good I looked and how I've changed. God had a word from Tom and another man for me that night. God is going to be giving me dreams, visions, and words so I need to have paper and pen by the bed at night to write them down. It was so awesome. On the way home I couldn't sit still because I was flying so high in the Spirit. Wed. morning I called Pastor again to see if I could meet with him and have him listen to the words from the night before, so we met. He was able to explain so much. I guess I have quite a journey ahead. Not sure how it all will work out but that's God's thing. I just need to relax because God has me covered. I'm just so excited to see what is ahead. Oh yeah!!! I had my oldest granddaughter put neon orange in my hair for highlights on Tues. afternoon. I've had people say it looks good. I love it. But I'm weird that way and it makes me feel younger and alive. She did it all herself. She is so excited it turned out so good and if for no other reason for doing it, that in itself is priceless and so worth it. According to her I'm a cool grandma for letting her put it in my hair. Be blessed.
1 Comments:
Carol, these last two messages have been fabulous. Your energy comes right through, loud and clear.
The hair and nail colors sound so spring-like! I let my friend's son put purple in my hair once; I loved it. A family funeral came up that same week. Yikes! What to do??? I was a bit in a pickle. Well, I wore a lovely purple jacket to go with my purple hair. Not one relative mentioned my new 'do, but I bet they had plenty to say out of my earing range. :>)
God has given us the PRESENT moment. Isn't it fun to be totally in those moments? The past and the future are put on hold...to be addressed later.
Love, Marianne
By
Anonymous, at 10:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home