4/25/08 Finally I have the internet working again. We've been having problems the last 2-3 weeks but the last week and a half it's been mostly not working. Last week when I wrote an update the message came up a few times letting me know the website was not available. Yeah it works now. A week ago tonight, Kenn started stiffening up and sweating. The nurse noticed it and gave him some meds for the storming. It's been a long time since he has stormed. Esther and Mason was in town here last weekend. They came Fri. afternoon and left Sun. afternoon. Russell had to work so he couldn't be here. Sat. morning I went to my second Zumba dance class that my Wed. night instructor and his wife is leading in Verona on Sat. mornings. It sounds like Salsa music they play and they have moves to it. It fun. Sat. afternoon, we had a Winrich gathering at Kenn's sister's house. Sat. night after church service, I took care of Mason at my house when Esther went with a friend for awhile. Mason did great. He even fell asleep on my lap. Sun. afternoon, Esther followed me to visit her dad. We sat with Kenn across the street under the gazebo because it was so nice out. Mason played around there and loved being outside. Kenn was alert for part of the time. Kenn is doing so great it's amazing to see. I know it's spring when I can wash clothes and hang them out to dry and they are dry in a short time like they were on Mon. Isn't this warm weather just great to have?? Yes, I know not everyone agrees with me but that's fine. Great news!! Mon. afternoon I signed papers to refinance the house at a lower interest rate so I'm saving us a bunch of money in the long run. And I did it by myself. The people walked me through it. Yeah, one more thing off my list to do. Mon. night I had a support meeting across from Kenn. It was a good meeting again as usual. I visited Kenn afterwards. He was sleeping in bed when I got there. I started talking to him and he opened his eyes. He stayed awake the whole time I was there talking to him. At the end of my visit I gave him permission to shut his eyes and go to sleep, which he did. Everyone that has seen the orange highlights in my hair are so surprised that a 12 year old did it and they love it. Wed. our 2 boys, Jenny, and the 2 granddaughters took me out for brunch to help me celebrate my 53 birthday. I sure don't feel that old though. It was a fun time. Yesterday I was so blessed. I had to go sign 3 more papers and I was thinking of taking 51 to Broadway to get to the place, but felt I was to go Monona Dr. The Speedway gas station was $3.46 per gallon instead of $3.53. My car was almost on empty so I filled it up. God is so good. Then last night after group dance I went to Wal-Mart to find some shorts for Kenn. I was going to get some at $10.00 per pair but, looked around and ended up finding some for $5.00 per pair. I feel God helped save me some money. They have lost other shorts he used to have. I am so blessed. I am so blessed to have God use me as an inspiration in other people's lives. I'm honored. Even talking to my parents yesterday on the phone, I could tell the way they talked that the faith walk I've been on has made an impact on them. It was so neat to be able to recognize that. I have been so blessed beyond what I could ever imagine. I have been asked by a student at the dance studio if I would do a routine with him in the competition in June or July. I have said yes I would. There's possibly a competition here in Madison in June. I have alot of people wanting to know when because they would like to attend it if possible. God's blessings on you all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home