Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tues. July 3,2007

7/3/07
WOW!! Another month has flown by. I've heard someone say it's less than 6 months till Christmas now. I was told that Kenn vomited a small amount and stormed a little on Tues. but he has been doing good since than. I went Sat. afternoon to visit him and took him outside for awhile. I put some new pictures up of Mason that I took Memorial Weekend when we were camping. The nurses love to look at them on his board. Sat. evening Shawn cut some branches down in the backyard. The 2 granddaughters and I picked them up to take out to the street. I took the girls and we sat on the walk over bridge over 51 watching Rhythm and Booms, eating KFC food. They thought it was fun. Sun. afternoon we finished cleaning up the mess of branches in the yard and then I set up my pool. I will be doing the full Fox Trot routine Fri. night at the dance party on 7/13 during the dress rehearsal. A few others will also be doing their routine. They plan to start the routines about 9:30 p.m. if anyone would like to see it. I will then be going to the dance competition in Deerfield , IL to perform my routines the 20-22.
Great news. Shawn closed on a house yesterday and last night he spent his first night there,, so he has officially moved out. Now maybe the stress level here can come down a little. God is good. God has been using me to encourage Jenny my daugher-in-law and to just be there for her through this tough time. Tomorrow I have no plans right now but to go visit Kenn for awhile. Have a Happy 4th!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home