Thurs.June 14, 2007
Our 4 month old grandson has grown 5 1/2 inches in just 4 months which the doctor is amazed. He weighs 17 lbs. 3 oz. The doctor is amazed he doesn't look chubby. He was very alert and interacted with the doctor during his check-up. He rolled from his tummy to his back while on the examining table. On Sun. the Pastor's message was about "The Source of Fulfillment." He was saying how we look to material things, etc. to satisfy us when we need to be looking to God and His Word for our fulfillment. He was also saying how we need to learn how to act in life's situations and how God will give us the patience and endurance to get through things if we seek Him and ask Him for strength. I sure know what he is talking about because so many people have asked how am I making it through. This has been a challenge but you know, I would go through it all again if I had to because I have seen God come through in so many ways that I would take a long time telling you everything. God has been everything to me that the Bible tells us He wants to be. Have I struggled? You better believe it, but I'm better for having to go throough this. I have more character and integrity, more endurance, etc. I have moved on as much as I can while still living in limbo. I have become a woman that is larger than life and I have an amazing character and underneath I'm all heart. My priority is to live my life for God, because the rewards are so awesome and great. No material things can even come close to what God gives. Sun. when I visited Kenn, we sat outside for a few hours. I had him listen to a message on a CD called, "Awakening the Bride." He is doing great. He is very healthy. Praise God. My dance instructor finally got me to agree to do my dance routine in front of people at a Fri. night dance at the dance studio, so this Fri. night the 15, I do the routine at the dance. If anyone would like to come watch I will probably be doing it around 9:30 P.M. You can come just for that right before that time, otherwise if you stay for the whole dance it costs $5.oo per person. The dance studio is Social Life Dance Center on E. Washington in Madison. The dancing has been good therapy for me. Thanks for your prayers.
1 Comments:
Hey, Carol, your news about Kenn coming to St. Mary's sounds quite hopeful!! Our prayers are for a speedy, smooth transition. Thanks for the call. We are between camping on the Mississippi and doing family stuff, just like everyone else, eh? I will be 'sitting the kids Wednesday. Maddie is 10, Braydin, 6, and Raven is 4. Right now I am getting ready to work at Gov. Nelson State Park, monitorng the bird nesting boxes. I love it.
It is very good to hear about your dancing. Keep moving, Twinkle Toes!
Do you dance for the grandkids??
Love, Marianne Jensen
By
Anonymous, at 9:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home