Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thurs. May 31, 2007

5/31/07
The nurses tend to think that Kenn might have been starting to neurostorm on Thurs. 5/24, because he was stiffening up and getting flush, which is some of the symptoms. They gave
him some meds for it. They aren't sure if he was getting too warm or what was the cause of it.
Fri. 5/25, I had to get ready to go camping and it was so overwhelming that I just wanted to cry
and scream at everyone but I contained it. As I was leaving my place late afternoon with the 2
granddaughters I was crying knowing that I didn't have time to stop and see Kenn. When I got
to County S to cross over to Juneau I was crying again. On Sat. I was having problems relaxing.
I kept feeling like I should be doing stuff. Sat. night I played a game with my granddaughters and nephew. We were laughing alot. I didn't even have the energy or desire to go swimming
in the pool with the rest of them the entire weekend. Esther told me different times that I needed to get away for awhile. Mon. late afternoon we got back to Green Bay and went to the
amusement park called, "Bay Beach." The tickets were only 25cents a piece. The adult rides only took 2 tickets. We only had about 1 hour to be there but it was fun. I stopped to visit Kenn on the way back home for only 30 minutes because they already had him in bed. He was
kind of sleepy but opened his eyes when I was talking to him. I kind of wanted to go see Kenn again on Tues. night but I was just too exhausted. I thought alot of Kenn over the weekend and wished he was there with us.
Esther had another dream yesterday early in a.m. She was at a meeting some where. She was
just starting to tell them there at the meeting about her dad and what was going on with him.
All of a sudden in walked her dad with Jeremy. Esther said that's my dad and was blown away
that he was walking and talking. Her dad said he had a message for all his kids and started with
Esther. He sat down on the floor directly in front of her so she would have to look at him. He told Esther that he loved her and appreciated her being there. Then she woke up and called me to tell me about it. Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home