Tuesday 8/15
Finally, I got a decision from the judge. It's
not everything I was praying it would be but that's
fine. The big bill at Clearview has to be paid by
Worker's Comppensation Insurance Company. But the
judge didn't think that Kenn would benefit from the
group home now, so he didn't say to move him.
In the letter he went on and on about the negative
stuff that Dr. Cameron said in his letter. He is a doctor
who hasn't worked with Kenn since April of 2005.
It's frustrating. I've talked to my lawyer and we'll
just keep fighting. Little did the insurance company
know I was such a fighter to get him where I feel he
needs to be to recover. He'll get more continuity in
his care and more stimulation at the group home. Kenn
has neurostormed every so often. Sunday afternoon when
my parents were visiting him with me they were able to see
him turn his head to look at me when I was bugging him
and talking to him. He wanted to sleep quite a bit of the
time we were there because he had stormed some in the early
morning so they gave him medication to stop it, which makes
Kenn sleepy. Russell and Esther were there visiting too.
Esther told me after we left he seemed to be more awake.
He has also vomitted once in a while and no body knows why.
He's staying stable.
As for the work at our house, the basement has been pretty
much gutted out. Shawn is also been putting in new water
pipes and a new water heater. So this past weekend we
didn't have running water from the faucets. Late Saturday
night I jumped in the pool to clean off the dirt because of
no way to take a shower. Sunday night we had water coming
from the hot water faucet but no way to heat it up and no water
coming from the cold faucet. Tonight still no hot water. The
basement is the emptiest I've seen it since we moved in
approximately 30 years ago. I'm storing stuff in the trailer
Kenn used for his business so it's a good thing I still have it.
Early Sunday morning God impressed on me to go to the Prayer
and Praise Concert that was going on for 18 hours at Doug and
Julie Anderson's. I couldn't sleep when I went to bed about
12:30a..m. Sunday morning so I got up and headed out to
Brooklyn about 1:00 a.m. The Spirit rained down on me the
whole way out and back and also at the Prayer and Praise. I
talked with some people there and was so blessed. I came home
on cloud nine. I slept between 3 and 4 hours and then couldn't
sleep any more. I feel so different inside and know I can fight
whatever is coming up next in my life.
Praise God. He is so faithful and knows what we need.
Previous | Next | Back to Messages
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home