Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 Update

Tuesday, 7/11
Well, seventeen months ago my world as I knew it was
turned upside down and inside when Kenn was in
his accident. Sometimes it seems like it was longer
ago and other times it seems like it wasn't that long
ago. I have really been brought out of my comfort zone
in a big way. On the 4th, Kenn had a good day. I
visited him and took him outside. I also fed him some
yogurt and water which he swallowed good. On Sunday
when I visited him he was alert when I got there so I
fed him some yogurt and water which he took fine. I took
him outside and across the street to sit under the over
hang. While we sat there he dozed off. One of the nurses
who took care of him some while he was on the brain injury
wing stopped to talk to us when she was leaving work. She
told me she's been wondering how things are going for us and
others have also been wondering. Later when I took Kenn
back to his room before I had left him, he vomitted and had
diarrhea. It was a good thing he was getting a shower
that night. He is staying stable.
As for around our house, nothing is being done. Everything
is at a stand still while Shawn fixes his car, which I'm
grateful for the break. I found out I had hurt my left foot
early this year and it flared up while I was helping with
the foundation. I have to be more careful now. Friday I
did get a chiropractic adjustment so I have a little more
energy and feel better now. I still feel tired some.
Saturday night I went with a friend to see a movie which
I enjoyed.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home