Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thursday, July 20, 2006 Update

Thursday 7/20/06
WOW!! This has been a tough month for Kenn because
of all the neurostorming he's been doing. Finally
it's been 6 days of just quiet restful days.
I've been calling every night to see what kind
of day it's been for him if I haven't been there to
visit him. I have even called some mornings to see
just how the night went. I'm keeping track on a
calendar of what has gone on each day and then next
Tuesday when I meet him at Dr. Ward's office for his
visit, I can then tell them about it to see what they
suggest. He vomitted on Tuesday and they can't figure
out why. Today when I visited him he seemed alert
most of the time. He's doing good.
I finally did something that I've wanted to do
for years but procrastinated about because of money and
time. I actually signed up for dance classes at Socaial
Life Dance Center on E. Washington Ave. I highly
recommend it to anyone interested in learning to dance
and you also get 50% off if you tell them I recommended the
place. My first lesson was yesterday before aerobics
class. It was simply wonderful. I loved it. But I did
find out it's hard having another guy in my space instead
of my husband. But last night I was on cloud nine so the
saying goes. I even dreamed about it. My next lesson is
Monday afternoon. I simply can't wait. Maybe it will
help me to relax some and to have fun. No decision yet
from the judge and tomorrow will be 3 weeks. I'll try to let
you all know when I find out.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home