Kenn was sitting in his wheelchair in the big dayroom
sleeping when I arrived to visit him on Saturday afternoon.
One of the CNA's went over to him and said his name.
He opened his eyes and looked in her direction.
He wanted to sleep because the nurse had given him pain
medication because of his neurostorming.
It was interesting the shirt he was wearing.
They had put on his bright yellow sleeveless shirt and
I had worn a bright yellow tank top. I didn't know he was
wearing that shirt until I got there.
Even one of the nurses mentioned it.
When I pulled gently on his toes of his right foot and
when I would straighten the fingers of his right hand
he frowned. He would turn his head away when I tried
to clean out his ears. He opened his eyes wide when
the nurse was putting water in his G-tube and hooking
him up to his feeding.
This week is his staff meeting and MRI.
Carol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home