Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Wed, July 6, 2011

7/6/11
Greetings!! Hope you all had a great 4th. On Mon. morning June 27, I had a doctor's appointment for Kenn, with a neurosurgeon to start the process of getting his pump replaced. His bacolfen pump has about 14 months left on the battery, before it dies, and so they don't want to wait that long, and are starting things rolling now. Which means, he'll be going through surgery again sometime in the next 12 months. The same as he had in Nov. of 2005. We met with the neurosurgeon in the new American Family Children's Hospital. She told me, I need to talk to her nurse to set up a date for surgery, and then we set up a doctor's appointment for a physical before that , so they have a history of it, and then they also want to do some blood work. Besides all of that, I've been having Esther's 2 kids during the day quite a lot, because she is getting a divorce, because of abuse, and other issues. Her and the kids have needed me to be there for support through all of this. Her 1 year old is really attached to me, and will follow me when I walk around, or wants to go with me when I leave. It escalated to the point, where she had to call the cops, Mon. night June 13, and he went to jail. She hated to do it, but had no choice. Shawn, Jeremy, and Jenny aren't supporting her at all, but are supporting Russell, instead, which really hurts Esther, and I. He has left her no money to even get diapers, or anything else for the kids, say nothing about money to pay rent or bills. She is really seeking God, as to now what does she do. She has court this Fri. morning, for the restraining orders, and another court on the 27. She has Mason, who is 4 talking to a therapist. So that is just some of why I haven't had much time to write an update. On Sat. July 3, I took Esther, and her 2 kids to Christmas Mountain Resort, in WI Dells, to go swimming. The kids loved it. Sun. night, Jeremy had asked Shawn over for a cook out, Kaili was gone camping, Jenny was working, so Justice was the only one to come with Shawn. The 4th, I went over to Shawn's for lunch for a cook out. Then I left to go pick up Esther, and her 2 kids to go visit her dad. God is still so awesome through it all, and greatly to be praised. I will write about that visit as soon as I can. Thank you for the continued prayers, and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home