Tues. July 19, 2011
Greetings!!! I have a surgery date for Kenn getting his pump replaced in his abdomen. The date is Oct. 25. Before that date, the doctor of Clearview, has to do a physical and some blood work needs to be done. I did find out that Kenn has an infection called, mrsa in his nose and ears. I guess he's had this for awhile, but they've been using some medication for 10 days now, then he has to be tested for it in a few days. Esther, and her 2 kids went with me to visit Kenn, on July 4th. We took Kenn outside. It was nice to have them go with. Sun. the 17th, I went to visit him by myself. I put up some pictures on his board that Esther took of me doing my Tango routine, last month. I took him outside even though it was warm. It ended up being a very emotional visit for me. God is having me look deep inside of me and evaluate my relationship with Kenn. I'm finding that is a hard thing to do. In Sept. we will ave been married 38 years, but we have known each other for 40 years. Kenn seemed a little tired Sun. evening when I was there. He had his eyes shut off and on, but I could tell he wasn't sleeping. When I was trying to brush his teeth, he shut his mouth on the brush. He's doing good. Esther will be moving in the next 2 weeks. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home