Wed., June 8, 2011
We've been having some very warm days here lately. I'm sorry, that I couldn't finish my update on Sat. because my computer wouldn't let me for some reason. Curt and Ardyth, got to see how alert Kenn was, and how he was focusing on me, when I was beside him. Ardyth got to see him smile a little bit. It was nice to be able to visit a little with Curt and Ardyth. On Sat. June 18, we'll see them at Brandin's wedding in Waupaca. Stan and Dawn's oldest son, is getting married on the 18, so I'll be riding with Esther and her kids there for the day. It's so hard to believe that he's actually old enough to be getting married, because he used to come here for daycare as a baby. I did my tango routine on Sun. afternoon, and my score was an 84, and an 89, which is a good score. One of the comments from one of the judges, was they liked my hair. The past has been trying to claim me back, so going back into the box has been looking good some days, but it's not an option no more. But, coloring my hair, and coloring my nails, reminds me that I'm still alive, and makes me feel sassy. Esther and her kids, were able to attend the dance competition. I've had different ones say, they wished they could have been at my spotlight dance to see the tango routine, so on Fri. night, I will be doing another spotlight dance , the first Fri. night of July, at the social dance at the studio. For me it as been such a blessing to be able to take dance lessons, for the last 5 years. I thank God for making it possible, and for helping me focus on dance. Doesn't seem that long already. Then, to be able to compete in dance competitions. What a dream come true for me. Tomorrow the 9th, Shawn's youngest daughter turns 13, which doesn't seem possible. I just want to thank God for what He's doing in me, and my life. I'm on a very interesting journey, walking with God, and I wouldn't change it for nothing. Thanks for the prayers, and God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home