Sat. June 4, 2011
Hope you all had a good Memorial Day weekend. I just had my granddaughter Justice, put pink and purple in my hair this afternoon. I've been feeling restless, so decided I just needed something different, so I let her put some colors in my hair. I just did my tango routine as a spotlight dance last night at the dance. I ended up doing it 2 times, because Deacon Gary showed up from church first. So the first time we did the routine, it was for him. Later, Pastor Erick, and his wife showed up, so we did the routine for them. They all 3 just loved it and were so happy they came to see it. Deacon Gary said he would love to take dance lessons with his wife. Tomorrow afternoon, I will be dancing my tango routine, around 4p.m., for the dance competition, at Turner Hall, in Madison, on South Stoughton Rd., over near Pflaum Rd. I'm so grateful to God for working it out for me to still fit in doing the dance competition, even on a day that I have to be at church doing ministry. Praise God!! I went to visit Kenn on Memorial Day. Esther and her 2 kids went with. I was told that he has another bed sore, which they are trying to say is because he gets wet, and then the moisture stays in his brief, which causes the sore. But I tend to think it's really because of him being in bed too much, and they aren't changing his position every 2 hours like they are suppose to be doing. I was also told, that he has a scrape on his third finger on his right hand, which they think may have been caused by his thumb. Before I took him off the floor, I asked the CNA's if they could change him, which they did. So by the time, that we finally got downstairs, his sister Ardy, and her husband, Curt, had showed up. They went outside with us. Mason loved getting attention from his great uncle. Kenn's hair was getting so long, so I cut it. We were sitting outside under a big tree, but they told me that Kenn still got sumburned, so he'll need some lotion on.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home