Sat. July 17, 2010
I visited Kenn a week ago today. Shortly after I got there, it started to rain hard, and it continued for quite awhile. I had Kenn by the door, and I turned his head to look out at the rain, and he seemed to be looking at it. When it was over, I saw a partial rainbow. I took Kenn outside for a walk after it had quit raining. There's so much construction going on around there, because they are clearing to begin construction of the new building. Some of the nurses are complaining, because of some of the problems the construction is causing, and will cause. One of the nurses or CNAs wrote, congrats Carol, on bottom of the sheet of paper, that I had written my dance competition score on, and posted on his board, because they like to hear the results. A CNA told me about a lady who she used to work for, that had an arm in the ceiling of her van, that worked by a remote control. The arm would come out, and pick up her husband, just like a hoyer lift. It would pick him up by the sling he was sitting on, and put him in the van on the seat. This made it so that she could take him out each day by herself. I've done some research on the internet for something like this, but have come up with nothing so far. I put a few pictures of Esther's family up on the board in Kenn's room, because the ones working with Kenn love to see new pictures, especially of the kids. When I was reading my notes to Kenn on divine healing from Bill Winston's message, he was very attentive. Just like when he was listening to the message of Pastor's on giving, not just in tithes or offering, but in every aspect of your life. When I used a pink sponge on his mouth, did he turn his eyes to his right side where I was, and give me a big frown. It was quite funny to see. He seems to move his tongue around more after I've cleaned out his mouth. I've been trying to work on some things outside to clean it up around the house, and coming up with plans for a deck out front to replace the temporary steps. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home