Thurs. April 2,2009
Spring is here. Yippeee!!! That means, summer is on it's way. I'm sorry it has taken so long to write an update. This is the second attempt, at writing an update. The one I wrote yesterday afternoon, when the 5 daycare kids were napping, disappeared when I tried posting it from my computer. I guess I wasn't supposed to write part of what I did. I went to visit Kenn, late Sun. afternoon. He slept during part of the visit and he was awake for part of it. I straddled his wheelchair arms so I could sit on his lap, and be right in front of his face. I was talking to him, and he shut his eyes. I kept telling him, I wanted him to open his eyes and look at me. Finally, he did open them, just a slit. I kept telling him, I wanted them open further. He finally, opened them, just a little bit further. He does respond to my commands, sometimes. Before I left, he was sitting by the nurse's station. The nurse came over and we talked. She remarked at how he was turned, in my direction and looking. She told me that she doesn't doubt at all, that he knows who I am. She said he doesn't respond to the nurses like he does to me, but she said that's good. Part of the visit was emotional. The hurt is so hard to deal with, when you see your mate sitting there, looking like he could start talking or just get up, and start walking. There really aren't any words to describe the hurt that you have to deal with each day. I told him that this nightmare is almost over, and nothing can keep us from receiving our miracle. Nothing. He was looking at me when I told him this. Pastor told me that, now I'm going to visit Kenn, with a purpose, and not out of emotions.
At my dance lesson yesterday, my instructor finally gave me the last part of my swing routine. He also, told me the Badger dance competition in the Madison area, is in Sun Prairie, at the Angel Park Pavillion, on Sat. June 6. They still have to find out if there's a fee for spectating. A few people from church want to attend it. Before I left my lesson, I was asked, if I would be interested in doing a commercial for the dance studio. I told them sure. They might be doing a commercial at the end of the month, and would like to have someone having a dance lesson. What an honor to be considered. I've also, been promoted at church, to be a part of the worship team. I'll end up singing 3 times a week at the services. The church services, are aired on channel 991, if you get Charter cable, Sun. afternoons at 3:30p.m. I'll be on there with the worship team, plus, if I do the commercial for the dance studio,I guess I'm becoming a celebrity. HA-HA-HA!!! I'm so overwhelmed by everything that is happening, and God is surely knocking my socks off. Everything is keeping me so busy, but that's good, so I don't have much down time to thing about things. Keep the prayers coming my way, I sure can use them, because of the things coming at me. I sure appreciate them. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home