Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tues. March 24,2009

3/24/09
What a busy weekend I had, and a powerful one. We had 3 special services for Pastor Appreciation. We had services Fri., and Sat. nights and then Sun. afternoon into the evening. Each service got more powerful with the Sun. afternoon, evening one being the most powerful of them all, and it was similar to some services that we used to have at House of Praise. People were slain in the Spirit, crying, jumping up and down. Sat. afternoon we had a basketball game between the men of the fellowship and the youth, with the men winning by 5 points. So I ended up going to visit Kenn on Sat. morning. But, before I could go, I had to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some special socks to fit over his white hose, but still be thin enough to fit under the boot braces. I had called Fri. night, and talked with the nurse, Becki, asking if they could make sure to have him up by 9a.m. She said yes and told me that Kenn has been doing good, but they had a request. Could I bring another pair of socks like the one pair I had brought before, and have been using every day? She told me they wash out the pair every night, but at 4a.m, when they need to put the boot braces back on, the pair is still wet. I couldn't find any in his stuff here at the house, so I had to go get 2 pairs before I left Madison. I just got done talking with Becki, now, and she told me they really appreciate having more socks, plus he is doing fine. No problem with storming or seizures. He wanted to sleep during part of the visit, but I still played a message on my portable CD player, talked with him, read verses on healing to him, prayed with him, and took him out for a walk. I do these things whether he's awake or trying to sleep. I also cut his hair, so he looks more respectable again.
God is so good and still keeping me going. I started having a 3 month old baby this week, so that makes 5 daycare kids, now, which keeps me busy. God bless.

1 Comments:

  • Celebrity status?? Hey, could I have your autograph? :>)

    Great things are coming your way!

    Love, Marianne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home