Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thurs. March 12, 2009

3/12/09
Sorry it's taken awhile to get an update on here. For the last week I haven't been feelling up to par. My energy level has been low. I ended up with a cold and mainly have a cough left. I didn't get to visit Kenn this past weekend, because on Sun. afternoon, it was raining and that turned into snow. When I called Clearview to see what kind of weather it was there, the nurse said it was snowing. She advised me not to try to make it to visit Kenn in that kind of weather. She said Kenn has been having good days. I just talked with the nurse, Becki, to see how Kenn has been doing this week. She said he's had a good week with no problems. He's tolerating his boot braces fine. Kenn will not be moving to the group home, because it doesn't seem to be in God's plans this time either. People need to know that God healed Kenn and nothing else.
Sun. afternoon, I wasn't on the live broadcast on WYOUwith Pastor, because he kind of forgot he had asked me and I was having a coughing problem, so I couldn't. As for dance tomorrow night at the social dance at the studio, I will be doing a spotlight dance of my rumba routine to Kokomo by the Beach Boys. Some people from church might show up to watch, because they would like to see me dance. I will be doing it between 9:30-10. Esther and her family came to Madison, a week ago tonight and stayed here until Fri. early afternoon. They will be coming this Sat. for my niece's wedding. On Tues. night at the church service, Pastor called me up to write down my vision on a board. He then used what I wrote to explain what vision is and how everyone needs to have some kind of vision. God is doing so much in my life. I just give Him the glory for it. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home