March 2,2009
34 years ago I was feeling like I was about to pop, because Jeremy was born 34 years ago tomorrow. I had a very good visit with Kenn yesterday. He was more alert than he's been for almost 2 months now. It was great to see him so alert. He was making noises in his throat and moving his tongue around and putting it at the edge of his lip, which he hasn't done for awhile. I fed him some water and applesauce. He seemed to focus better on me than he's been doing. I took him outside for a walk across the street and back, just to get him outside in the fresh air. He was alert the whole time. Towards the end of my visit I had put a CD of songs by Christ for the Nations on for him to listen to on my portable CD player. I think the song that was on was, "Glory to the King." Kenn had his eyes shut when I turned off the music. He opened his eyes and looked right at me with the biggest scowl I've seen him do. The look was telling me, what do you think you're doing here lady, turning off the music on me? I was enjoying it. I told him I was sorry. His look caught me so off guard, that I didn't think to let him finish listening to the song and then turn it off. It was kind of hard to leave him last night, because he was more alert than what he has been. I just think about the visit last night and his responses and I get a smile on my face. There's a chance that next Sun. afternoon, I might be on TV with my Pastor and some other people live at the local studio of WYOU on cable channel 991, at 3:30-4:30p.m, having a discussion on some verses in the Bible. The station is taking pledges to support the station and to keep it on the air. Lake City Church is just before our service, so I talked with Dave and Andrew Batz, there at the studio yesterday. Pastor had wanted me to be a part of the dicussion yesterday, but I wanted to see how they were going to do it first, so he asked me to do it next week. Our service is on every Sun. from 3:30-4:30, just after Lake City Church. God bless.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home