Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feb. 26, 2009

2/26/09
I had a great weekend with Esther and Mason here. They came Fri. night, and stayed until Sun. afternoon. Russell stayed home because of working. That little guy is so much fun to hang out with and so smart. Such a cutie. He loved having me play with him. I told him I'm spoiling him too much, so now when he's around his other grandma, he'll expect a lot of attention from her, but won't get it. It was fun. They went to church with me on Sat. night and he sat through the whole service. Sun. afternoon, when I got home from church, he heard me come in the house. He yelled, and came running to me. They stopped to visit Kenn on the way home early Sun. evening. It was nice to have someone else there with me. Kenn slept part of the time. Still no storming since Dec. 5, which is great. The mark on his left foot isn't from his boot brace, so they are putting his boot braces on for 4 hours and then off for 2 hours. That's his schedule for wearing them until they reach about 12 hours per day. His boot braces look similar to black combat boots. I'm still waiting to hear from some people as to whether they can help me get him moved. Pastor has told me to back off from working on trying to move him, because I get to worked up about it. He said there has been something different in my voice, since just before the holidays, and now since dealing with the move, it's there more. He told me it's not good for my health or nerves, and that it might be the enemy has dangled it in front of me again, just to get me so off focus and to mess me up. Which it has to some respect. Even just writing about it or even talking about it, I can feel my whole body get more tense and other changes in my body happens, which I don't like. I just need to leave it in God's hands and pray His will be done in the whole situation. I just ask that you keep all that in prayer. I feel somewhat guilty letting him just sit there, and feel like there is more I should do for him. I'm not calling every night to see how he's doing now, because he's doing better. Thurs. nights, is a night I have nothing going for the time being. I was having a hard time staying home tonight, because I had no where to go. So I filled up the tub with water and bleach beyond the jets. I needed to run bleach through the jets to kill bacteria, and I also had to disinfect the toys, because of the colds the daycare kids have had. So I thought I would do both at the same time, and not waste water. I turned on the jets while the toys were in there, and it was funny watching toys darting all over, and then they ended up going to the west end of the tub. I turned the jets on 4 or 5 times , and each time starting out with the toys on the east end of the tub. It probably sounds corny, but I got a kick out of watching this process, that I just had to tell everyone reading this. Thanks for the prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home