Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Nov. 3, 2008

11/03/08
Whoa!! Here we are in a new month again. It's hard to believe that next month is Christmas already. To me it just doesn't seem possible. Sorry I haven't updated for awhile. This last week my daycare kids have been sick off and on. Then on Thurs. afternoon my stomach started feeling weird. I still had to go to my 2 dance lessons Thurs. afternoon and evening. I had one at 4:30 and another one again at 6. I didn't stay for group dance. I'm getting my dance routine down better. I have 2 this week, but on 2 different days. My dance competition is this Fri. night and Sat. in Rockford. I can't believe it's already here. I've been told some people think that I can't do ballroom dance lessons without a partner, which is not true. I just want to clear this matter up. At the dance studio I take lessons, I don't need a partner. There are many there who are single taking lessons. If I were to take lessons through the school district, yes, then I would need a partner. So, it depends on where you take lessons. I was told that Kenn was sick on Thurs. and he vomitted. He is doing much better now. He hasn't stormed since Wed., so it's possible he stormed on Wed. because he wasn't feeling good. He weighs about 169 lbs. I did not go to visit Kenn this weekend even though I wanted to. Sat. I still wasn't feeling up to par and the nurse told me on Fri. night not to come if I wasn't feeling better. Yesterday, I was going to go late afternoon, but Shawn came over and he helped me get the pool apart, which I've been asking for help with. Yeah!!! Tomorrow, I meet Kenn at Dr. Ward's office for botox and pump refill, so I'll still get to see him. Fri. I asked for the day off from doing daycare, so I can attend a doctor's appt. with a friend in the morning and then I go in the afternoon for my dance competition. The granddaughters came over Fri. morning for a few minutes, and they each have a cold. It was cute, they both asked if I had anything to help them get over their cold faster. So of course, I sent some stuff with them to help, that I take. I've realized that I've got something to go to every night of the week if I want to be gone. Jeremy just got back last night from camping at Mirror Lake. He had left on Thurs. He also went camping a week or 2 ago. God is so good. thanks for the prayers. Blessings on you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home