Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sat. Oct. 18, 2008

10/18/08
Kenn hasn't been storming as much now. He does have some kind of sore or something under one of his toes. They found it the day after his adjustment. The RN tried telling me it might be from being gone so long. She thought it might have been too long for him to be gone. Then she thought that maybe Doc did something during the adjustment to cause it. I told her he didn't because I was there the whole time and no it wasn't because he was gone so long. Then she told me that she thought being in his chair from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. was too long for him. I know he wasn't in there that long. I told her that Doc and I lifted him out of his chair onto the examining table so he laid on his back. Then we flipped him over so that he laid on his stomach. She thought that was good that he wasn't in his chair the whole time. Now this week, another RN called to ask if Doc injected him with something. I said I was in there the whole time and no he didn't. Then she asked if he did something to his foot. I told her no, just massaged it. Man. are they trying to blame Doc for doing something to cause it. Can I scream at these nurses yet?? Could be something happened there at Clearview. Last Sun. when I visited Kenn, he was alert the whole time. We went outside for a short time because it was cooling off. I massaged him all over with my massager like Doc's. He sat listening to a CD of Pastor's message and I also cut his hair. Wed. when Dr. Ward was there at Clearview, he raised Kenn' s dosage of his pump again. Now we need to watch him closer for any side effects. Dr. Ward talked about maybe getting Kenn some different boots or whatever you call them and doing botox in his feet next month when he goes in for pump refill. Last night when I called to see how he was doing, the nurse said he was quite alert. This Fri. night the 24, I will be having dress rehearsal for my cha-cha routine at Social Life Dance Center on E. Washington, during the dance. The dance starts at 9. Other students will also be doing their routines. If anyone wants to come and watch us do the routines they can. The competition is Fri. night, Nov. 7, in Rockford at the Clock Tower Hotel. A cold has been trying to get me down this week, but it's mainly been in my throat and I just keep going. All 4 of my daycare kids have had runny noses this week and then Jeremy came home Mon. night from work with a cold feeling crappy. He's had it worse than I have. He's feeling much better today. Hope you are all doing good. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home