Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Fri. Oct. 24,2008

10/24/08
Sun. early evening when I got there to visit Kenn, he was in bed, because he was stiff as though storming. He might have been storming a little bit. He was alert. I talked with him and put a message on by Pastor for him to listen to. Mon. night, I went back there to Juneau but across the street to my support meeting. It was a general meeting. After it was over, Laura, who was Kenn's case manager sat and talked to me to find out how things are going. Laura and others there, are so excited to hear that I'm doing another dance competition next month. They want to hear all about it after the meeting next month. After the meeting I went over to visit Kenn. He was in bed and fast asleep. I just let him sleep. When the nurse had to change the dressing on the sore of his right foot, I got to see it. It's right by his little toe. It's about the size of a quarter. She said it looks much better now. I just wonder if something could of happened in the van when he slid down in his chair or taking him in or out of the van, the day of the chiropractic appointment, because it showed up the next day. I got a call last night from the RN telling me that they did an x-ray of his foot, to make sure the infection was not on the bone. It was negative. Now today I got a call from the head nurse, telling me about his x-ray and also that the doctor was there checking his foot. He was going to cut off any dead skin so that the new skin could heal because there was a little bit of infection under the dead skin. I was also told he has an appointment next month, to get fitted for a different pair of boots. Otherwise, Kenn is doing good. As for my cold, I got more of , but I'm on the down side of it. I haven't had a cold for maybe close to 2 years. Jeremy, had a few days off so he went camping at Mirror Lake by himself with his dog. Now he is working all weekend. I'm doing my dance routine tonight but not ready for it. It will show me what I need to work on more.
Thanks. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home