Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Mon. March 10, 2008

3/10/08 Where do I start? Over a month of not needing any sleeping aid. Praise God!! Some days it's been like a zoo here, so the saying goes. Last week Shawn's youngest, Kaili, was having a bad day and kept writing on her school paper, "I hate my life." She was also crying and I held her for awhile. The more God is showing me the more He is having me here as someone stable for the girls even though I don't feel so stable. Wed. Jeremy sold his Blazer to a co-worker, so he was without a vehicle for a few days. Thurs. to get to work he borrowed my car. After work Jeremy and Shawn went to look at a '99 Toyota 4- Runner in Waunakee. Awhile after he came home, I went to take Justice home because Kaili was staying here, I felt something pop when I pressed in on the brakes. I had very little brakes to take Justice home. Fri. morning I had an appointment set up to get the exhaust replaced on my car so I had them look at my brakes. Come to find out I had a hose split on the brakes. They repaired that but couldn't replace the exhaust because of too much rust. I need a whole new exhaust system. But they also found some other things wrong with it such as a left loose tie rod, so when I turn left it makes a funny noise. Fri. late afternoon, Kaili and I were to leave for Green Bay until late Tues. afternoon, but the mechanic told me he wouldn't advise me to take my car that distance with the tie rod the way it is. I even considered renting a vehicle but all the kids said it would be too expensive. I cried alot because I needed to get away. Everything seems to be closing in on me. I ended up being a taxi taking Jeremy to pick up the 4-Runner and then Justice to pick up her friend from the trailer park where they used to live. Kaili stayed again Fri. night. Sat. Jeremy, Kaili and I went to see a movie in the afternoon. Last Mon. night 3 of Jeremy's friends, Shawn, Jenny, the girls, Amanda, her baby boy and I went out for supper at Outback, for his 33 birthday. Yes, our oldest turned 33 last Mon. I just doesn't seem possible. Sun. afternoon, Jeremy drove me to visit his dad. Esther and her family also visited him. It was so nice to see Mason. He was glad to see me too. He jabbered to me and let me hold him. He was walking all over. Everyone there thought he was such a cutie, which he is. Kenn was alert alot of the time. He listened to a speaker on a CD. After we left, Esther sat talking to her dad because he was alert and looking around. No daycare kids today or tomorrow, so that's why I was planning to be gone for 4 days. I have to get yearly papers filled out for Guardianship, get stuff sent to CPA for taxes, and I'm checking into getting the house refinanced. So much to do. My head feels like its spinning some days. Last week I didn't make it to dance at all but made it tonight to group dance class. I'm going to try to make it more. Marianne, when I read you were going on vacation I said can I go too. I just don't dare to be more than 2-3 hours away from Kenn. Praise be to God for giving me the strength to keep going even though some days I don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home