Fri. Feb. 1.2008
It's amazing how life throws you so many curve balls isn't it? Well, it's been 3 years ago today since Pastor Rod Johnson died in a car accident. That started my life as I knew it, changing drastically. Little did I know what lay ahead for me after that. Just thinking about all of this last night brought tears to my eyes but I was able to contain my emotions. Not sure if that was good or not. The 11 of this month it comes to 3 years since Kenn's accident. It has been a roller coaster of a ride for Kenn and I the last 3 years. When I played the CD from the service Sun. morning for Kenn, he had his eyes shut during the music but when Pastor Erick, started with his message, he opened his eyes and listened to it. Kenn is doing real great. Sun. morning, I had another dream that I feel is from God, where Kenn started talking to me. It was so nice to hear his voice again. I really miss having him talk.
Woo Hoo!!! God has really been working. Kenn's motorcycle loan has been paid off. I also received a cost of living raise, which I know is God. God also pointed out to me today how the last 3 years has been real hard to deal with and it has brought me way out of my comfort zone. He reminded me how at least 1 student at the dance studio couldn't understand how I wasn't freaking out before competition. He showed me how preparing for the competition was easy compared to the last 3 years of my life.
YOUR MISSION IF YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT: I NEED EXTRA PRAYER FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 2 WEEKS TO GET THROUGH THE EMOTIONS THAT GO WITH THIS TIME OF YEAR. Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home