Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thurs. January 24, 2008

1/24/08
Woo Hoo!!! The basement is done. No more extra people coming over to work on it. Yea!! The basement looks so great. It doesn't look like our basement any more. Jeremy started moving some of his things in there this morning. So now we start rearranging things on first floor. It will be so nice to get room back to actually sit in the back TV room and watch something once all of Jeremy's things have been moved downstairs. I was planning to go to Green Bay this weekend to visit Esther and her family but ended up not going for various reasons. Sun. morning I visited a church where the service was very similar to the church we went to before Kenn's accident. I felt so at home even though it was my first time there. There was only 3-4 of us that were white, the rest were black. Such a beautiful service. I was on cloud nine when I left and I felt giddy. Kenn is doing great. His weight has come down a little bit, which is good. On Sun. when I played the CD from part of the service I went to, he opened his eyes and was listening to it. He's staying healthy. I told the nurse I took him outside for a few minutes and she thought that was good. She said getting him out in the fresh air will help keep him healthy. Nothing new on Kenn. He's staying strong. Pray that I will get out of this funk of not wanting to be around people. Talking to Paul Petersen about the basement, he said remodeling will throw you into a tizzy when you are dealing with what is going on with Kenn too. He said remodeling is hard to deal with anyway. He said it's easier to build a new house while living some where else than to remodel and live in it. Thanks for the continued prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home