Sat. Dec. 8, 2007
First of all Merry Christmas to all of you. Life here has been hectic. Jeremy seems to be recovering fast because he's up and walking around the house with no crutches just the brace around his leg. He limps and still needs to have me get things for him once in awhile now. He's not back to driving yet. He is working his shift with one of his clients tonight through tomorrow night that he was scheduled for. This client is easy to be with. I will be dropping him off at work and then picking him up tomorrow. He's had some of his friends stopping over to spend time with him so he doesn't get too bored. Last night was the first time he went any where but therapy because I took him to Cubs to pick up a few things. He took one crutch with and leaned on it alot. He was ready to leave after a short time there but he was able to pick out the things he needed. I have also had heating guys here this week to do some duct work down the basement. So there has been people coming and going alot more than usual.
Kenn moved on Tues. afternoon up to 3 west floor. When I called that night I was told he did fine. I had wanted to go that day and help move him but it wasn't possible to leave here. He was pretty tired last Sun. when I visited him. They had a Christmas gathering last Sun. afternoon and so I got to be there for the last half hour of it. I got a tour of 3rd floor. His roommate's name is Ken too. I took Kenn's pictures down from his board, took down his calendars and put everything in a plastic bag, in his drawer so they would be ready for the Tues. move.
I look at the calendar here for Dec. and notice that there are very few days until Christmas that there aren't appointments for someone. I am also getting my 2 front temporary caps replaced with permanent ones, which are years overdue, which accounts for 2 appointments. Kenn has an appointment Thurs. the 13, to get his pump refilled. I will also be having 2 extra kids for daycare 3 days the week before Christmas. To say the least this month is busy, busy, busy as I'm sure it is with most of you. I was planning on going to visit Kenn this afternoon but God changed my plans and wanted me to be here for Jenny because she was having an emotional day and needed to talk to someone. I am so glad that God uses me and I'm honored that Jenny feels she can talk to me. WOW!! So I'll try to go tomorrow. I still can use the prayers.
Carol
1 Comments:
Merry Christmas to you too. Blessings on you and Jenny, as you work through the happenings of the year. Prayers are out there for you and the family. Give yourself time to breathe, as this can be quite a stressful season...how does that figure? Don't you wonder? I thought it was to be a time of peace.
Love, Marianne and Bob Jensen
By
Anonymous, at 5:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home