Sat. Dec. 15, 2007
PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!! God is so protective of me, it's awesome to see. I've got part of myself back. WOW!! Does it ever feel good. I'm talking about the block I've had since Kenn's accident when it comes to baking and cooking using recipes. The block is gone. Thanksgiving was a start but this week I started Christmas baking like I used to do before the accident. I even made Krumkakes, which is a Scandinavian pastry, that you can fill or just eat plain like my kids do. I made cut-out Christmas cookies, too. I even got supplies for baking more things.
I feel that taking dance lessons has helped me to heal alot and learn to pace myself. My daycare mom says she notices a big difference in me, too. Someone asked me if Shawn's female friend has come over from Romania. No she's supposedly had some health problems and money problems, so there's been delays. Not sure if she'll ever be able to come over here. I took Jeremy to East Towne late yesterday afternoon, so he could walk around on his leg and he walked all the wings before he had to sit down. He's picking up a few shifts with the client he worked with last weekend. Supplies were delivered Wed. morning so work can begin on the basement.
Last Sun. when I visited Kenn he was awake the most he's been for well over a month when I visit, which was nice to see. He stuck out his tongue the most I've ever seen him do and I didn't even ask him to. His doctor appointment went good Thurs. Thanks for continuing to read the updates. Thank you Marianne for your comments. It's been nice to read them. I guess it makes me feel more connected to people out there reading these. Thanks. Carol
1 Comments:
You are welcome, Carol. It is the least I can do for you. Hey, so glad to hear you are back in the baking mode!! A terrifically, marvelous thing. It tells a ton about your healing and amazing coping strategies...moving ahead, while dealing with the past which continues to be ever present. It takes great, GREAT spiritual strength to do this. I am in your court, cheering like mad!!
Love and continued buckets of blessings, Marianne Jensen
By
Anonymous, at 5:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home