Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thurs. Nov. 1, 2007

11/1/07
It's been in the news that Middleton Village Nursing Home has alot of lawsuits against them because of the lack of care the residents have gotten there. That's the place where Worker's Comp wanted me to put Kenn. When I toured the place with Shawn we both agreed we didn't want his dad there and now I'm so glad we didn't. Praise God that Kenn didn't go there!!! Tues. night the nurse Vicki, called me on my cell to tell me that Mon. night most of the night Kenn was neurostorming and had a slight temperature. Kenn had stuff draining into his throat and they suctioned him out but the temp went away. They thought he might be getting a cold but he's not. They have been watching him close. When he coughs it is a very strong one. I visited him yesterday and he slept most of my visit, but otherwise he seems fine. He did open his eyes for awhile when I was cleaning out his mouth. I just talked to Barb the nurse, a few minutes ago and she told me that he's been storming again today but he's been alert. They aren't sure what's causing him to storm. Barb said he doesn't seem to be sick so far, but they did cut back on one of his meds that could be causing him to storm. We'll see how Kenn does tomorrow. Keep Jenny and the girls in your prayers because Shawn informed them that the female from Romania could possibly be coming to Madison within the month which is real hard for them to deal with. Tomorrow night I do my dance routine during the dance as well as the other people who will be doing dance routines. Next week I have the dance competition in Rockford. I got a nice compliment from my neighbor Elsie, that's known me for 20 some years, how I don't look stressed out and how amazing I look since losing close to 40 pounds since the accident. I say that I feel great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home