Sun. Nov. 11, 2007
WOW!!!! What a fun weekend I had. I have felt so blessed to learn to dance. I came back tired though. It was fun to go to the dance competition in Rockford and be a part of it. I did my Fox Trot routine on Fri. night and 3 dances on Sat. besides general dancing. Brenda went with and she couldn't believe all the support that everyone gives each other even if they don't know you. They even sat talking to her which amazed her. Plus she said there's no fighting between people. She's inspired to dance now. I realized that I changed 6 times yesterday by the time I went to bed last night, which is very unusual for me. Some of the other people had to change more times because of all the different dances they did. Brenda talked to Ann who is from the same studio as I am. Ann told Brenda that I've really blossomed since starting lessons. No trophy, but we each got a picture of us doing our routine because they had a professional photographer there, plus I think we are to get a certificate or something. I haven't even felt guilty about not going to visit Kenn this weekend. I called about Kenn last night and the nurse told me that Kenn had a good day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home