Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Mon. Nov. 19, 2007

11/19/07
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! The holidays are upon us once more. To soon for me as I'm sure it is for many of you. Jeremy's knee surgery has been postponed a second time. It's
scheduled for Fri. afternoon after Thanksgiving. For Thanksgiving we will be having between
15-20 people here. Jenny will be coming over in the late morning to help get it ready for eating
about 4p.m. Kenn had his flu shot on Tues. and is doing good. I visited him on Fri. and then again yesterday. Both times I took him outside. He also wanted to sleep part of the time. Barb, the LPN, who worked on his wing the 11 and then again on Thurs. night talked to him about my dancing. She told me he was watching her and paying attention. The nurses were so excited to see pictures of me and others dancing in the competition. My friend, Brenda, signed up for dance classes at the Y and started them on the 14. She told me it was so much fun. Kenn's cousin died this last week. When I talked about it or thought about it I just wanted to cry and I think the emotional day I had on Sat. had something to do with it. It was also the day of the funeral which I knew I couldn't handle so I didn't attend.
Thanks for the prayers. Carol

1 Comments:

  • Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family! Quint, Kim and the three kids, Bob and I are going to Iowa City IA to be with a bunch more family members for the turkey feast. HAVE A FINE TIME WITH YOUR BUNCH.

    Love and prayers, Marianne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home