Fri. Nov. 9,2007
Well I'm about to embark on another dance competition this weekend. I leave this afternoon for Rockford and a friend of mine is going with to be a spectator. I can't believe I'm doing a second one already. On Tues. Kenn did a little storming again and then in the evening I was told that he had a small seizure. During this seizure he yelled out or did a loud moaning noise and that's what drew someone into his room. Not sure if it's because his brain is working more or what, only God knows. Yesterday when I was there he wanted to sleep part of the time. I took him outside for awhile. He has gained weight so they have put him on a lower calorie feeding mixture than he's been on. He's gone from 165-170 pounds up to about 190 pounds. He's healthy.
Shortly after I got back from visiting him, then the bags of wood pellets arrived so I carried most of them in last night so I just have a few bags to carry in this morning. Also, this week my daycare mom went back to work so I have a 3 month old baby to care for besides her 3 1/2 year old sister who I've taken care of for over 3 years. My neighbor Elsie has asked me to go for walks with her after she's done with work some late afternoons. So to say the least it's been busy around here this week. Jeremy goes in for surgery on his right knee this next Thurs. the 15, as far as I know. Thanks for the continued prayers. They are greatly appreciated.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home