Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wed. Sept. 12, 2007

9/12/07
Sorry it's taken awhile to write an update. The Labor Day family gathering was emotionally tough and draining but I made it through. On Tues. the 4 I got some devastating news. Everything with St. Mary's is on hold for now. Of all days to get this news, Kenn's birthday. Jeremy went with me the night of Kenn's birthday to visit him. Jeremy got to see him stick out his tongue just shortly after I had told him too. Sat. when I went to visit him he was sticking his tongue out again almost to the edge of his lower lip. Kenn is doing great. Today at my aerobic class, my instructor told me to not give up on my dreams but to hold on to them. I told him I'm not going to give up on them. I'm still praising God even though at times it's hard. I can't quit praising Him just because things don't go the way I think they should. If the enemy can get your praise, he has your mind which opens doors to taking over the soul man and the spirit man. So start your day out with "One Minute of Praise!" No asking for anything, just praising Him. Your praise can silence your enemy, break his jaw bone, and shatter his teeth. God will take your praise, tear all your enemies apart, making chaff of your mountain, then toss it in the air! Lives are being changed and people are being set free by this powerful message. Praise God!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home