Tues. Aug. 7, 2007
The family get together went good. It was great to see everyone. I had to force myself to go because it was a day I was having a hard time being around people. Lots of pictures were taken. The next day Russell, Esther and Mason stopped on their way home to visit Kenn. Kenn wanted to sleep during alot of the visit. Esther got out their video camera to video tape Kenn. He had his eyes shut and she told him to look at the camera. She has it on tape where he did open his eyes and look directly at the camera. Mason, Esther's little one, has grown 8 1/2 inches in 5 months and is off the charts for his height. His size is close to a 1 year old. He's such a little sweety. Sat. Russell, Esther and Mason were in Madison for her school reunion. I asked them if they wanted to go to Pedro's so I wasn't by myself. Then we went to a bookstore and Wal-Mart. It was so nice to have someone to do something with. I get tired of going to do things by myself. They stayed here at the house this last Sat. night which was nice so I didn't have to be alone because Jeremy started his 5 days of shifts that started Sat. night and goes through Thurs. night. Sun. afternoon, I visited Kenn and was talking to him about somethings that he did or said in the past which he gave me a raised eyebrow. I bugged him too. I played Mandisa's new CD for Kenn. The song "Only the World" played and he opened his eyes wide and listened. I also gave him some water and applesauce which he swallowed great.
As for my dance it's going great. During my lessons I've been working on learning steps to the Cha-Cha for a routine this fall in the competition. God is using me in a big way in my daughter-in-law's life and granddaughter's. I'm SSSOOO BLESSED by GOD. He sure takes care of me. Thanks for your prayers.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home