Thurs. July 12, 2007
Are you enjoying the cooler weather we're having for a few days?? I went to visit Kenn on the 4th. I had so many mixed feelings that day. I was having a hard time all day, some would call it a funk. I really didn't want to go to fireworks that night but the granddaughters talked me into it. Kenn was doing good when I was there. When I went Sun. I played the CD music for Fiddler on the Roof, which was a movie Kenn liked. His eyes were shut when I started it but he opened them and listened for a long time. One of the nurses had asked to see the outfit I got for the waltz I do for the competition. I put it on so they could see it and they said it was beautiful. It's glittery and very classy looking. I was told on Tues. night, the 10, Kenn had a small seizure but is doing great. On Tues. afternoon I met the lawyer that was looking into the accident for me and he told me that their firm had decided they didn't feel that they could file a claim for me and positively win it. I have had a lot of my questions answered by the lawyer, which is real nice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home