Sun. July 15, 2007
I feel I'm to share the words I feel that God has given me and maybe it will help some of you to understand some of how my whole life has been in preparation for this part of my journey I've been walking through since Kenn's accident and why I can say if I had to do it all over again, I would, even though it's been a tough walk. I know that I haven't walked it alone. I have come to know more of who I am as a person and how God does become our husband when we allow Him to be. He does supply everything I ever need. I thought I had a close relationship with my Heavenly Father before the accident but it's even more close now and I love it. He has helped me to heal a lot and He's also taught me a lot.
The verse He gave me is Philippians 4:6. Here it goes. Behold, out of gross darkness, a light will shine. Out of the night a cry will be heard. For I will make My will known to and you will no longer move haltingly, YOU SHALL MOVE SWIFTLY and SURELY. You may not know what I am doing as yet, but you will know hereafter, and you will be moved by My divine unction and authority. You will not be left to falter as a blind man searches out his way; with your hand in Mine, we will move together, My Spirit will be apparent by your life and testimony, and you will be empowered by My might and power. My strength never fails. Yes, I will be to you an energizing and a quickening power within you and upon you, and you will go in the strength of your God. You will not fail; nor will your arm droop nor your foot lag. YOU HAVE NO ENEMY TO FEAR BUT ONLY FEAR ITSELF. You have no weakness to contend with but that which doubt may produce. Look to Me; yes, constantly set your eyes upon My face, and you will be as an eagle and as the deer. Rest your heart in Me. For in quietness and in returning shall be your peace and your strength. Be anxious for nothing, but in all situations, in prayer and in fasting, bring each emergency case to Me, for I am the Great Physician; many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord heals them all. It is the confidence in your own heart that will engender faith to receive within the heart of others. They are all around you. Sing My love, shout it, speak it patiently, and whisper it tenderly. The dead will rise to life; the hopeless to joy; the despondent to courage; the poor to receive My bounty. You may have only a small place in the life of your brother, but you will have a very special place in the heart of your Lord. Go, then, in faith, giving My forgiveness. Blessings shall attend you, and heaven will rejoice in your successes. I am bringing you into a new ministry. The former shall be enriched and made more full and more meaningful. I am not undoing anything. I am adding. I shall be enriching your own soul and bringing about your sanctification. You need many graces as well as many gifts. The GRACES of your soul accompany you into the next life, whereas the GIFTS are left behind. For this reason the health of your soul is of more importance than the fullness of your ministry. But each time you launch out into a new ministry you bring new life and strength and health-building forces into operation with your own soul. I am the door of peace and hope. Yes, I am the door of revelation. For you will not be as those who remain to this day with a veil over their eyes. You shall see, for the Lord your God will grant to you foresight and insight and you will be allowed to look into those things Scripture says are hidden even from the angels. You shall be given discernment. Yes, that which is in darkness will be as though it were exposed to light; yes, that which is hidden will be revealed to you and you will see with the eye of the Spirit. The limitations of your natural vision will be no handicap. The Spirit will move in spite of the flesh and will accomplish a renewal and do a work of re-creating, so that the newly liberated creature will rise up in virgin life, starting out upon a ministry the foundations of which no man has laid. It will be a path of holiness, a way of miracles, and a life of glory. You will see My shining smile. Nothing will be required of you but obedience. You will follow the call of the Spirit and not search for the path, for the way will be laid down before you as you tread. Wherever you stop, there will the path stop also. Whenever you walk in faith, the way will be made clear before you. Be as a young child and step out in confidence, knowing that with your hand in Mine you will be always safe, and blessings will attend you.
I've had other words from God my Father along the way but I thought this just explains so much. He has used me in so many different ways. He's taken me to a higher level in Him. I'd love to hear your comments. Thanks.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home