Thurs. 2/8/07
Good news!!! No not about Kenn. Sorry!! Our daughter Esther is going in tomorrow to have her
baby by C-section. I'm leaving late this afternoon to go to Green Bay for the weekend but I'm going to stop in and see Kenn on the way through. I will be calling Esther so that she can tell her dad about her having the baby tomorrow morning and see what response he has. Jeremy has agreed to watch my daycare kids on Fri. so that I can be at the hospital with Esther and Russell. It's so interesting to see how God
worked out everything this morning so that I could get some things done before I have to leave today.
I will let you know in an update first part of next week how things go this weekend. Also, this Sun. the 11th
is Kenn's 2nd anniversary for his accident. So God is working things out for it to be a more joyous weekend instead of it being a bummer of a weekend. Thanks for the prayers. Carol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home