Wednesday, February 8, 2006
GREAT NEWS!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! When Kenn went for his
swallowing test on Tuesday 2/7, he passed. When he
swallows it goes into his stomach instead of his lungs.
Now he can start having alittle water, applesauce, pudding
and yogurt type stuff through his mouth. He will
still have to have his feedings through his tube because he
won't be able to get enough nourishment from the real food yet.
I was on cloud nine after seeing that he swallowed fine. He does
have a slight delay in swallowing but if he works on this it
will get better. What a big milestone for him. Praise God!!
I just wanted to shout it to everyone. It feels just like when
your small kids start doing things for the first time. After he
got back to his room they put him to bed and he started falling
asleep so I left to come back home. No neurostorming either.
He is slowly recovering.
Carol
___________________________________________________
1 Comments:
Hi Carol,
I got your message and was very excited for both you and Kenn (and the family, too!). Thanks for sharing your joy and the news with me. May God continue to bless you, Kenn and your family.
By
Anonymous, at 6:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home