Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Monday, December 26 update

Monday 12/26
Well, another Christmas has come and gone all too quick.. Christmas
Eve and Christmas Day were low key for me. I made it through them with
no emotional crisis. Christmas Eve our oldest son. Jeremy, took me
to look at the lights at Olin Park and to Maple Bluff. We then came
back here and watched the movie, White Christmas. On Christmas Day,
Jeremy went with his brother Shawn and his family to some of Jenny's
(his wife's) relatives while I went to visit Kenn. I took a Santa
hat to put on Kenn. He slept most of the time I was there. On holidays
he used to take a nap so that was not surprising that he was doing that
yesterday. It made it alittle easier for me to leave him being he was
sleeping.
The nurse told me he had been neurostorming on Saturday, they changed
his position which seemed to help. He had also neurostormed on Friday
the way it sounds, so he had medication for it both days. While he was
down for a rest period I tried talking to him and I even tried having
his talking yellow duck making noise by his ear, but he just kept
sleeping. He even slept through Esther talking to him on my cell phone.
I was with him for over 3 hours. In the evening last night Shawn and
Kaili came over. Justice stayed with a cousin over night and Jenny had
to work. Jeremy, Shawn, Kaili and I went to see The Chronicles of
Narnia movie. I thought it was good but during parts I cried. It was
a different Christmas this year but that's O.K. too.

Kenn has a dotor's appointment this Wednesday at Dr. Ward's office in
Middleton, so I'll be meeting him there. The doctor will be adjusting
his pump.

Last night, Shawn blew me away by presenting me with a paper telling me
about a gas furnace I will be getting and names of who helped to make
it possible. He told me I was getting a new energy efficient gas
furnace because ours is so old and not energy efficient. I just want
to thank all of you who have made it possible. It is so
overwhelming. I never suspected a new one. I was just planning on
getting the old one fixed. Thank you, thank you, to all of you for
being so generous.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home