Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sunday, November 6 udate

Sunday 11/6
Kenn is doing much better although he still sounds raspy.
Both yesterday and today while I was with him, he was
making noises. I'm not sure if he was doing it intentionally
or if he was trying to clear his throat. Sometimes he made the
sound just before he would cough. The doctor at the hospital
called me on Saturday morning and talked to me about Kenn getting
a flu shot. She suggested he have a flu shot because his lungs
are so fragile right now. She doesn't want to see him getting
sick for awhile. She thinks he has done great fighting this
pneumonia. She ordered him to get only 1 can per feeding and to get it
every 4 hours. She said it could just be too much at one time for him
right now and that may be the reason he has been vomiting. He also
has been getting a little insulin because of getting glucose IV,
which they said is not uncommon to have when getting IV. They
also did this in the U.W. Hospital too. We found out he has more
problems breathing while he lying down flat to even with getting oxygen.
On Sunday afternoon while I was sitting with him he looked like he was
going to break down and cry. I felt so bad for him. All I could do
was to reassure him. Since he was admitted on the 28 of October, I
have been with him everyday except Wednesday and last Friday. I called
those days and I even called some of the days I did visit him. I
needed to stay on top of what was being done for him because some of
the nurses didn't know much about brain injury or tube feeding. I had
a nurse at the hospital tell me on Sunday night that I knew so much and
should become a nurse.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home