Monday, November 7
Great NEWS!!! Kenn got discharged from the hospital
in Beaver Dam to go back to Clearview this morning.
Praise God, He is good. Now maybe I can actually sleep
better at night knowing he's back where they know what is going on with
him and what has been happening with him. I've had to go back to
taking Tylenol P.M. temporarily to be able to sleep what with
everything going on. They seemed glad to have him back. I could fill
them in on what went on there at the hospital. My two granddaughters
were with me at Clearview this afternoon and were well behaved. Kenn is
still on oxygen at this time. He is sleeping most of the time. He
is still making noises some. One of the Physical Therapist worked with
Kenn when he was laying in bed this afternoon. She said he has really
gotten stiff. I don't think anyone has worked with him in the hospital
on physical therapy. I was able to use Kenn's shaver in his room to
shave him this afternoon. They didn't shave him in the hospital so he
started to get a beard. Now I feel totally exhausted. and feel like
sleeping for a long time. I pray he stays healthy for awhile. He's
got a doctor's appointment this Fri. at the U.W. Clinic to talk to a
doctor about the pump and to see where to put it. Our son, Shawn, is
planning to go with me to this appointment. I'm just glad to have the
last 2 weeks over. It's been very stressful.
Carol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home