Kenn Winrich Information

Welcome

Kenn's family is grateful for the outpouring of care and concern for him, and appreciate your continued prayers.

 


Kenn and Carol at Don and Arlene's 50th wedding anniversary 2001

A Way You Can Bless Kenn's Family

For those of you who would like to help Kenn's family, and are able to bless them financially, there has been an account opened at Cuna Credit Union. Deposits can simply be made to:
 Kenn Winrich Accident Fund. Deposits can be dropped off or mailed to any one of the following locations:

  • Cuna Credit Union
    6420 Cottage Grove Rd.
    Madison, WI 53718

  • Cuna Credit Union (East)
    1799 Thierer Rd.
    Madison, WI 53704

  • Cuna Credit Union (West)
    401 S. Yellowstone Dr.
    Madison, WI 53719

  • Cuna Credit Union (Fitchburg)
    2939 S. Fish Hatchery Rd.
    Madison, WI 53711

- Click on Archives button below to see addtional articles. -

The speech therapist has set up an email address at
Clearview for Kenn.  She will check his email with him
at least once a week.

Anyone can send him pictures, jokes or just a message
to be read to him.  It is kenn@kenn-info.org

Talk to him about motorcycles and rides,
camping or even hiking.  Make sure you put your
first name and last so that when she reads it she
can tell him.

If you want to explain how you know
him that would be great.  Thanks.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Saturday, September 24 update

Saturday 9/24
I went to visit Kenn tonight. When I arrived he was in bed.
He had been neurostorming. He was a little warm when I got
there but wide awake. He was moving his tongue alot and he
moved it to the edge of his lip on the inside of his mouth
but no sounds. I read the anniversary card to him that I
had gotten for him. It was hard to read. As he held my
hand in his left hand, I told him to squeeze it. It took
a little bit of time but I did feel him squeeze my hand harder
than he had been. He didn't want to let go of my hand when
my cell phone rang, so I couldn't answer it.
He also held my hand with his right hand. He didn't want to
let my hand go then either when I had to move. Shortly before
I left, Kenn had his left arm bent and his hand on his chest.
I took his hand and held it. I told him to relax his arm.
I kept telling him, you can relax and I know you can. I kept
encouraging him to relax his arm. Eventually, he had it
completely straight down to his side. I told him "see I knew
you could do it". He was tired and he soon dozed off. I then left.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home